Your foundation for geauga parks 2020-21 annual report is now available for download here.
Mail your check to:
Foundation for Geauga Parks
12375 Kinsman Rd, Suite H-10
Newbury, OH 44065
Tax ID: 3 4 - 1 6 7 7 3 6 6
Or donate securely online below.
Business Partnership opportunities are available to support the Foundation for Geauga Parks for yearlong recognition, at Twilight Soiree annual fundraising event, and other events.
Contact the Foundation office to learn more about or to purchase sponsorships.
Why support the Foundation for Geauga Parks?
By donating to the Foundation for Geauga Parks you will help:
- Teach children about the wonders of nature and create future advocates for the environment.
- Enhance the many beautiful parks found in Geauga County.
- Support events and activities that educate and inform people about the wonderful natural assets found in our community and why it's important to appreciate and support them.
- Make possible new passive recreational activities to allow people to experience and enjoy Geauga County's many parks in new ways.
- Raise funds to purchase, conserve, and protect more land.
- Support park naturalists so they can be successful.
- Advocate for nature.
- Protect the character and quality of life we enjoy here in Geauga County.
The Foundation for Geauga Parks is an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Whether you can give $5 or $50,000, every penny we collect helps support our mission to fund community engagement with nature through education, preservation, conservation, and appreciation of the unique natural character of Geauga County. We strive to preserve and conserve the green spaces found in our community and want to act as a catalyst for the parks.